Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Camp Day 3 Part 2--By Ethan

Today at camp we went to THE COVE. The cove is sort of like a swamp or a small wetland in the Botanic Garden. It holds a bunch of wildlife.The animal we saw the most was the water snail and they were probably VERY scared! They weren't even coming out of their shells! We also saw tiny fish that keep the frogs from living there because they eat their EGGS. We had to draw a picture from the cove and I chose to sketch a picture similar to the photo above. But I don't have it now because it's in my sketchpad in the classroom.
 Izzy wrote about how to make a leaf mobile and this is my very own leaf mobile. I thought tbis was fun and I think I can another one on my own.
      THE RAIN 6-28-17
 Today we had rain  and it will rain tonight and tomorrow. We had to wear Momo's and Jiji's  rain jackets. I like the rain because we don't get to experience it San Diego.

2 comments:

  1. Omg it rained !! Good for you guys for wearing Momo's rain jackets.;)
    Love your leaf mobile too and I think you're right about the snails! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say you liked the rain but you don't look too happy in the picture! It is fun to play in the rain sometimes so I hope you guys get to do a little bit of that. Just don't mess up Momo's garden! Nice job on the mobile and I'll stay tuned to see your sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...