Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Koko Coming HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Koko Coming Home!!!!!! 

By: Ethan V.
7-2-18

   Yesterday Koko came home!!! We were expecting her to get here at about 9 P.M., but since she there were thunderstorms she came here at about 10 P.M. I was doing my blog when she snuck up on us and scared us. I was also very happy because Koko is AWESOME!!!!! She ate dinner and then went to sleep because we needed to wake up for the world cup. We thought that Japan was playing early and before we knew that we were already ready for bed so we decided to just go to bed. When we woke up Koko and I went downstairs and watched T.V. We got ready for the Japan game and we started on a puzzle of the world. The puzzle is very big and it's 600 pieces!!!!! Find out a LOT more information in Izzy's blogpost about it. Right now we are very stressed with it because it is very hard because we are doing the seas. I am very happy she is here and I am excited for our next summer adventure with her in D.C.

2 comments:

  1. I'M excited for your next round of adventures with Koko, too!!! How awesome that she snuck up on you and scared you, too. Of course she did! Great that you finished the puzzle and I LOVE the pic of Koubou sitting on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read all about your adventures with Koko. We think she's awesome, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...