Sunday, July 1, 2018

Jurassic World!--Izzy

Seeing Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom!!!

Izzy
6.30.18


     Today we saw Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom! Like last time, when we saw Incredibles 2, Momo drove us there and went in with us to buy the tickets. Then Ethan and I got our own snacks and Momo drove home. I bought a medium popcorn for us to share. We brought water and Starburst Gummies from home to snack on. We went into the theater and enjoyed the awesome movie. My favorite character was Owen because he was funny. The actor, Chris Pratt, is very funny in general. I also liked Franklin because he was scared a lot of the time, which made him funny. I think this movie was very good because of the plot. I wasn't expecting some of the things that happened and when they did, it made the movie better.  Also, the dinosaurs look SO real in these films. Overall, the movie was great and I would recommend seeing it!








2 comments:

  1. I tried to see it here in Tokyo this weekend, but I learned that it doesn't open here until July 13! So you're lucky you got to see it first. :) And you know i love Chris Pratt too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen it! I hope we can go soon. We did just watch all three of the original Jurassic Park movies, so I feel like we know the whole back story too. I do love Chris Pratt though. He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...