Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Coyotes Across The Street!!

The Coyotes Across The Street!!

By: Ethan V.
6-28-18

     Today I'm going to  tell you about the coyotes across the street!! Across the street there is a big green house. It also holds a house and the people who own it are the Higgins. Also it has and outdoor part to AND IT IS HUMONGOUS!!!! The coyotes made their den under some shrubs that are right near the entrance of the place . Also they bark so loud every time a siren goes off and we think there might be new babies. They are also very scrawny and we don't know if they eat a lot. We think they eat birds and other things looming there.  Also today we found a deer foot in the alley and that kind of grossed Izzy and me out( See picture at bottom). Another thing very sad is that there is two missing cats that people think the coyotes got. The first one is Barney, a very friendly golden cat who loved everyone and he went missing about 3 weeks ago. I really liked him because some times he would let me pet him and I am sad. The second case is a tabby from a few houses down and he was a house cat but sometimes he would go and sit on  the porch. He went missing a few days ago and the owners went out to look for him but all they came back with was his collar. The owners think they must have gotten him right off the porch.  Also earlier this visit Izzy saw a coyote! She  saw it right out of the window in our room upstairs. I hope I can see one to this visit.We don't know what time they moved in also.I hope that the coyotes stop getting cats and get out by when I come back. Also I hope the two cats that are missing are alive and trying to get out of the place.


This is from a deer the coyotes caught.
This coyote looks like the one across the street. 

2 comments:

  1. ok EEEEW about the deer foot. And I really hope Barney didn't get eaten by a coyote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. I heard coyotes once while we were camping. Their bark is very "yip yip yip" sounding!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...