Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Hartigan's!--Izzy

Going to Hartigan's!!!

Izzy
6.28.18


     Today we went to Hartigan's after dinner. Momo, Ethan, and I walked. This was our first time going this summer. Hartigan's is on Central Street where the other fun stores are. To go to my other blog post about Central Street, go here: Central Street--Izzy!   Hartigan's is an ice cream shop that also has candy, fro yo, and other sweets. We love going to get a nice, cold dessert--and it's really close by. Hartigan's is a very popular spot for many people. Whenever we go there(in the summertime) it is always very crowded! Today I got Red Raspberry in a waffle cone. Ethan got Superman, something that they always have. Momo got vanilla fro yo, and we got Jiji his favorite--butter pecan. We walked home and enjoyed the awesome ice cream!


This is me and Ethan enjoying our ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Iz, you figured out the linking!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I'll look for something extra cute / cat-sy for you from here. :)
    Oh and I'm jelly you guys got Hartigans. Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Hartigans, but it sounds delicious! Hope to visit some day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...