Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Going To Chicago(and H-Mart)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going To Chicago(and H-Mart)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Ethan V.
6-19-18


     Today we went into Chicago because Jiji had a medical appointment. It took us about an hour to get there but I actually thought it would it would be longer than an hour.  So we brought some books that we were reading and our journals and some snacks. I read a little of my warriors book but the Ellen show was on so I had to watch it. The 1:00 appointment was canceled so we did an appointment at 3:20  but were re-scheduling Jiji's MRI  for later. So when we left we were going to H-Mart to pick up some groceries. We got stuff like rice, miso soup, mochi, rice crackers, and ozchasuke. The thing that surprised me the most though was he eels. They were just sitting there in water. They were actually ALIVE!!! And that was my first time in H-Mart and like my fifth time in Chicago.
This is not actually what the eels looked like, but we thought it was funny. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a goofball, Ethan, and I love it!! The eels ARE crazy, huh? And all the other fish at H Mart too! I feel like you've been to Chicago more than 5 times, but maybe that's how many you can remember. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is H-Mart like Ranch 99 Market? We just got one of those here. Sounds like an eventful day! I hope Jiji is doing well, too!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...