Monday, June 18, 2018

Feeding Stripey!

Feeding Stripey!

Izzy
6.18.18


     There is a feral cat that comes over to one of the neighbors' house and we are helping them leave out the food because they are gone. The cat is known as Stripey, but we haven't actually seen him yet. We leave some dry food and wet food out, along with some water, and it is always gone the next day. We are worried about the cat because we have heard the coyotes that live in the plant nursery across the street. I have actually seen one from the upstairs window. 


Me(scooping out wet food) and Ethan feeding Stripey!
 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you see Stripey soon! That's really nice of you both to help the neighbors. I can't believe you saw a coyote! We've had a few sightings in our area, too, but I have never seen them. We do have a wild rabbit that still visits our yard though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Auntie Monique is reading and commenting now -- SO FUN!! :) And I'm so glad you guys are getting your cat-fill while you're there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for feeding Stripey!! I am one of the neighbors who lives in that house -- well, actually, I grew up in that house but my mom still lives there and feeds Stripey. He is very scared until he gets to know you. But I can't actually touch him. He has been brave enough to sniff my finger....just once!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...