Friday, June 22, 2018

Calligraphy-Ethan

Calligraphy!!-Ethan

By: Ethan V.
6-22-18

     Today in our Japanese lesson we had calligraphy!!!!!!!  All the words we did were mom, dad, Ethan, Izzy, momo, jiji, and Koubou!!!  We did two papers of it. One paper was all the words that I just listed. The second paper was a word that we chose to do over and over again. I chose Koubou and Izzy chose Izzy. I chose Koubou because I wanted to show Koubou his name in kanji. Sadly he didn't know today. Today was different because we did it in kanji and we normally do it in Hiragana or Katakana, the other two Japanese alphabets. You know something cool? Katakana and Hiragana both have 46 letters in their alphabet and kanji has about 3 or 4 thousand letters!! In my opinion I like Hiragana the best. And this was my first time doing calligraphy this summer.

2 comments:

  1. I love how excited you are about this! And that you were sharing with Koubou. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet Koubou loved that you decided to write his name! You did GREAT!! Looks awesome, and I know how hard it is!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...