Sunday, August 20, 2017

Reflections on JAPAN!--ETHAN

😭😭These are reflections on my trip to JAPAN. It's a Q&A with myself.

Q: What did you love about Japan?
A: The thing I loved most about Japan is the food. I wish we had all their food here. My favorite food is SUSHI. Sushi is SO good. I love the rainbow roll. I also loved the peanut butter bread.


Q: What was different than your life in San Diego?
A: I think that one big difference is the public transportation. They get around by trains and bus. Also they have a their own language which is VERY different than English.


Q: What did you think about the people in Japan?
A: I think that all the people that we met in Japan are very nice. Everybody there gave us gifts. Even Yuji gave us 10,000 yen!


Q:  What was the best thing you ate in Japan?
A:  The best thing I ate is tonkatsu sandwich. I got it the first time and then I had 6 DAYS IN A ROW! It is SO good.  The tonkatsu is SUPER fresh!


Q: What do you miss the most about Japan?
A:  The thing I am going to miss most is all the shrines. The shrines are SO cool. My favorite shrine is the Giant Buddha in Nara.


Q: What will you ALWAYS remember about your first time in Japan?
A:  The thing I'm going miss most is the toilets. They are SUPER  high tech. I'm going to use the bidet the most next time we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...