Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Miyajima island 🌴--ETHAN

Today we went to Miyajima island 🌴. We took a farie to the island. I wish we could have taken a longer ride but it was only 10 minutes each way. Mom said she and I could go to Catalina which is like a 2 hour ride. My dad gets sea sick when he goes on a boat. When we were on the boat it was high tide and there is a Shinto gate called tori-i. It looked like it was floating because it was covered with water at one part. When we got there there were a lot of deer roaming around the island but not as many as deer park. We walked around the shrine and I got my fortune (omikuji) which is to be honest. I also got a special charm from the shrine and it is to help me find a good life partner which is going to be a deer. Then we took the rop way to the top of the mountain. Good thing we didn't have to walk that cause it was super hot again!

For dinner we had KAITENZUSHI conveyor belt sushi. they made random stuff and put it on the  conveyor belt and you could grab it or you could order. I loved all of it and I ate 7 plates.







2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the deer. The island sounds super. But the 7 plates, that's impressive!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan - Quite impressive! My son and I were there in April. It was low tide so we were able to walk to the Torii!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...