Thursday, July 6, 2017

Williamsburg!!--Izzy

Going to Williamsburg! By Izzy

7-6-17

Today we drove to Williamsburg and listened to Hamilton on the way. My favorite parts were touring the Randolph house and the governor's palace. They were REALLY BIG!!!!!! Something I saw a lot of were canopy beds. The beds always had a canopy. I also really liked the joinery. It is a shop where the workers joined pieces of wood together to make things like doors, windows, and more. 

We are in a tunnel of plants.

I promise I didn't do anything wrong!!

We enjoyed some delicious root beer!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED CANOPY BEDS TOO, IZ!!! That's why I was so excited to get the one from Momo's childhood in my room!! :)
    Looks like a FUN day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That root beer looks delicious. I bet it was even better because of the hot weather. Was it better than the root beer at Thorn St?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, I've figured out how to make a comment! Loved seeing the garden and animals today on facetime with you. Am also excited to hear that you enjoyed the joinery. Most people don't even know what this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad the root beer was better than Thorn st and we were going to get one before we left but we forgot.

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...