Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday fun activites: Part I - Despicable Me 3 -- Ethan

Today we went to see a movie, Despicable Me 3.  From me it has a 5 star rating. I say that because it is very funny and  it has a cool background story, especially if you have seen the 1st and 2nd movie.  This movie introduces Gru's twin brother, Dru, who wants to become a great villain like their Dad.
This is Stewart the minion
The minions are in the movie and as usual, get into trouble and  end up in prison.  Another important  character is Balthazar Bratt. He is the villain in the story and temps Gru into his old life style. I thought it had  great animation like the first two. I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. Well based on your review, I wanna see it!! So glad you liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see that movie now. I liked the first two movies like you so I'm sure this one will be good if you say so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...