Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday fun actities: Part 2-Lovelace--Izzy

Saturday, Part 2 -- Lovelace Park by Izzy

7-1-17

After we got home from the movie, all of us (Momo, Jiji, Ethan, and Me) drove to Lovelace so we could get some of our energy out. Ethan and I fed the geese and ducks first. Ethan named one goose Hungry because he is always really hungry. I named three geese, and their names are Chocolate, Coffee, and Toffee. Those are all things that I love and the geese ate out of our hands again.There is a new family of ducklings that were born recently because we did not see them last time. They are REALLY cute!

Then Ethan and I played a game where Ethan had to kick the ball through the chains of the swing while I was swinging. He never made it, but once he hit the lamppost and the ball bounced off and hit me on the head. It didn't hurt that much, but it was very funny. We walked back home with Momo and then later after dinner went back to Lovelace to get some pictures of the ducklings and geese for the blog. We fed them again, and they still loved the bread!
Here, we are feeding the geese.
This are the ducklings with their mom.



2 comments:

  1. TWICE in one day to Lovelace?!? Lucky!! I love all of your names for the geese!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see a video of your new "game". I'm sure it was hilarious getting hit in the head with the ball. Just don't make a trip to the ER!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...