Saturday, July 8, 2017

Billy Goat Trail!!-Izzy



                                The Billy Goat Trail By Izzy

7-8-17

We were SO tired!
Ethan played with the water.
Today we went to the Billy Goat trail which we also went to last year. We parked and walked to the trail. Ethan spotted a frog that was brown, he was just sitting on a rock. There were also a few helicopters that were flying really close and low, above the river. We only did half of the trail then turned around and walked to a beach. We put our feet in the water and I collected some shells and put them in a bottle that Koko gave me. There were some people that had a dog named Zara. Zara played around in the water and was very friendly and came up to us so we pet her. She even swam a little bit.
These are my shells. The sticker on the bottle is from Compass Coffee.
Koko and I went on some rocks.

This is on the trail and you can see the river.


3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great hiking trail. It looks much different than our trails out here in San Diego. Maybe we can go for a hike when I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I love the Made in DC bottle of shells you made, too -- that's actually a souvenir that you made in DC!! ;) so glad you guys have gotten so much awesome outdoor time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that park? I've never heard of the Billy Goat Trail but I love that name!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...