Sunday, June 25, 2017

The Evanston Artiisan Fair -- by Ethan

Today we went to the Evanston Artisan Fair. We saw a lot of cool things including pottery, paintings, clothes, outdoor  wooden furniture, and recycled art like these wind chimes made out of silverware.We bought two bottle openers made out of bicycle parts. They are cool!



 Another recycled art piece was made from cardboard box parts.There were picture paintings of cats dressed up as characters and people in the real world.  I bought a cat dressed up as a Cubs player, and Izzy bought a cat dressed up as Sailor Moon. I hope I can make my own cat dressed up as a DINOSAUR. Izzy already made one of Sailor Mars.
This was probably the best recycled art piece that I saw.  It was made out of license plates. I liked this one because it made me think of my DAD.
Dad, this one's for you!

3 comments:

  1. You described the artisan fair so well, I feel like we were there with you!! I love the art that you guys bought and it's awesome that you thought of dad with the Buckeye art!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope one of those bottle openers is for me because you know how much I like bicycles! The Brutus guy is awesome. Do you think you guys could make me something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see your cat dressed as a dinosaur! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...