Friday, June 30, 2017

Last Day of Camp Part 1--Izzy

                            Last Day of Camp, Part 1 By Izzy

6-30-2017

Today was our last day of camp and we did print making! The first step was to draw your design on a piece of foam. Then, you used a roller to roll out some printing ink on a separate sheet of paper. Next, you roll the ink onto the foam until you have covered the whole piece but can still see your design. Finally, you place the paper on top of your foam and rub the entire piece to transfer some of the ink. Then you can peel the piece of paper off and you have your print! If you are going to write words, then you need to write the word and letters backwards (like mirror writing) to be able to read it when you are finished. The foam will not be as cool because the word(s) are backwards like one of mine below.

This one is mine.
This is an example of when you write words.
Ethan calls this one Mr. Piggy's selfie.
This Ethan's animal farm.




My Favorite Part of Camp

My favorite part of camp was all of the art, but my favorite art projects were the print making and the chalk drawings that Ethan's going to talk about in part 2. I liked the print making because it was really fun and I liked creating the designs. I also liked the chalk drawings because I like to blend lots of different colors together.






 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the projects you guys did in this camp! And your descriptions of how to do the various types of art were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...