Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Back and Forth and Camp Day 2--By Ethan



As promised yesterday, here is my stained glass art project from the Botanic Garden. We taped it to the big window in the Japanese room next to the REAL glass art! They look nice and I look forward to seeing them in the sun.
Now I am back to finishing up my Zinnia project.
Here is my finished product. 








I am hoping for flowers on my Zinnia before I leave and my plant  already has 2 big buds and 1 small bud. I wonder what color my flowers will be. I hope they will be red flowers.

DAY TWO OF CAMP   6-27-17 Part 1
Today the first thing thing we did was to take the tram to the McDonald's Woods.We were there to collect leaves for our next art project. I felt nervous because the staff warned us about poison ivy and oak in the woods. We saw some but we didn't go close to it. I tried to collect different types of leaves that were still green. Stay tuned tomorrow to see how this project looks.

 

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Your stained glass is beautiful and your day sounds like it was awesome!! I hope for flowers before you leave, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the beautiful stained glass art...I'm sure it looks even better in person in the sunlight! I can't wait to see your next project with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...