Monday, August 16, 2021

My Trip to Washington D.C - Review - By Ethan V.

            My Trip to Washington D.C - Review

                                                                            By Ethan V.
                                                                               8-16-21
    Today we flew home from Washington D.C back to San Diego. I had a very fun trip to see Koko, so it was sad to go. Some of my highlights from the trip were going to the zoo and seeing the creepy Caecilian, becoming an amazing spy at the International Spy Museum, and staying in a treehouse for the first time ever. Other highlights for me was being able to get Popeyes (my favorite fast food restaurant) everyday and watching a ton of movies with Koko. I wish we were able to do things that we weren’t able to like going into the Holocaust museum which is supposed to be amazing, and also the African-American Museum. We tried to get into both of them but when we went they were both sold out of tickets. 

    One thing I wasn’t prepared for was the humidity there. For most of the days we were there the weather was 90’s with high humidity, which was terrible to walk around outside in. Something I loved indoors was Koko’s vacuum. She has the Dyson v15, and I normally don’t like vacuuming but it was really fun using this vacuum. I would vacuum the whole house for Koko because of how much I loved it. The reason I loved it was because it has a green light on it to show where the dust you need to vacuum is, and also it has the number of how many particles you have vacuumed. 

    Overall, this trip was a ton of fun, and I can’t wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...