Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Bluffs

Jumping Off the Bluffs!

Izzy
7.10.19


     Today we went on the boats and drove out to the bluffs, which are rocks you can jump off of into the water. The rock is slanted, and you don't have to jump off of the highest part. I didn't jump off of the highest part because it was pretty high, but I jumped off the closer end. We did something similar in Vermont, and I loved it both times. I did take me a little bit to jump off, but once I did I just kept going. Also, today was our last day in Tupper Lake and we went tubing again, which was so fun! I fell off the tube twice in one turn, but it felt really nice. I hope to come back to Tupper Lake soon.

Me and Ethan jumping into the water

     

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful setting! I'm so glad y'all had fun. Around this same time, Nico was jumping off a bridge at Donner Lake for the first time. It took her a little time to get used to the idea, but she, like you, kept going back after she tried it once! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...