Monday, June 24, 2019

Cat Puzzle

I Finished the Cat Puzzle!

Izzy
6.23.19


    Today I finished the cat puzzle!! I have been working on it a lot the past few days and I was finally able to finish it! I really enjoyed doing this puzzle, even though it was more difficult than the eagle puzzle, and I did most of it by myself. These puzzles are really fun as well as being very artistic.  I would recommend getting one to do with family or friends. There are many designs to choose from and you can even get a custom puzzle with a picture of your choice on it. There is so much detail in each puzzle as in this puzzle that has over 90 cats with each cat being unique!!

The finished cat puzzle!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! That took a lot of patience, I bet! It looks paw-some. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...