Friday, July 6, 2018

Seeing Ant-Man And The Wasp!!

Seeing Ant-Man And The Wasp!!

By: Ethan V.
7-6-18

     Today we saw Ant-Man And The Wasp!!!! Ant-Man had a first movie and that was really good and now they added the Wasp. Ant Man's powers are he can be very small and now big and he can make ants do anything. The Wasp's powers are she can turn big and small and she had wings like a Wasp so she can fly. My favorite person was Luis and his actor is Micheal Peña. He was very funny and my favorite part was when he made a different car bigger. He made it bigger because they have a thing where you can make anything bigger or smaller and they have hot wheels and make them bigger. I think that it is very cool that they can make anything bigger or smaller and I would make my stuffed animal elephant bigger. I really liked this movie and I recommend you see it.
     





1 comment:

  1. So many movie recommendations from you lately, huh bubbly bubs? I'd love to see it with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...