Sunday, June 17, 2018

Third day--a new cat and exercise!

            Our Third Day--Getting a New Cat and Exercising! 

Izzy Villanueva
6.17.18

Me with Lala!
     Happy Father's Day! Today we got a new cat, exercised with Jiji, and more! Ethan and I exercised with Jiji. We played some ping pong in the living room without a table and did arm, foot, and lifting exercises. Then we drove to Orphans of the Storm and went into the cat wing. We were in a separate room where a bunch of cats were, waiting to being adopted. We picked out a cat named Google, and you can find out more about him and the experience on Ethan's blog post. We changed his name to Koubou, and he is named after the Japanese monk who spread Buddhism throughout Japan because Jiji thought Koubou was a Buddhist cat from the way he slept. I had a nice, friendly, one-eyed cat named Lala, who enjoyed sitting on my lap. Jiji treated us to lunch at Ridgeview in Wilmette. Ethan and I had crepes, and they were so oishii(delicious in Japanese)!!! Then Ethan and I cleaned out some of Koubou's things, like his litter box, travel carrier, and food bowls. We fed Stripey, the feral cat and then had leftovers for dinner. 
Me and Ethan with Lala, the one-eyed cat!




1 comment:

  1. Love the name explanation! And I love how you used your Japanese to describe your delicious crepes. Maybe I'll pick up a few words reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...