Friday, June 15, 2018

My First Day In Evanston Summer 2018

                           My First Day In Evanston In                                            Summer 2018

By Ethan V
6-15-18



     Today was my first day in Evanston, Illinois with my grandparents Momo and Jiji. My sister, my mom and I took a redeye to Evanston. We got in at about 4:05 a.m. It was FREEZING in the airport.  We took a Lyft back to Momo and Jiji's house. When we got there I took a nap.
     When I woke up, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast we had a Japanese lesson with Jiji. We learned 4 lines to a song in Japanese and before our two weeks are done in Evanston, we will hopefully know the whole song. After the Japanese lesson we went on a big shopping run.
     The first store we went to was Barnes and Noble bookstore. Izzy ended up getting a book called "A World Below" and I got two Warriors ( Fiction series about cats) books and a cat named Socks from a Japanese ipad game called Neko Atsume, which means gather the cats.

This is me holding socks the cat and my two warriors books.

     After Barnes and Noble we went to Dicks sporting goods. I got a tennis racket for my tennis camp and a basketball for basketball. When we got home we got right back in the car and went to the Evanston animal shelter to look for a cat  for Momo and Jiji but we ended leaving empty handed sadly but we are going to look for a cat at a different shelter on sunday. For dinner we had pizza and that was my first day in Evanston summer 2018.







1 comment:

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...