Sunday, June 24, 2018

Doing Origami With Sachi!!!!!

Doing Origami with Sachi!!!

By: Ethan V.
6-24-18

     Today Sachi came over!! For our Japanese lesson we did origami with her because she's the ultimate origami master. First, we did a box. Sachi forgot how she did it so we watched a you tube video on it. Izzy made a box and then she made a bigger box for a lid for the other box. I also taught Sachi how to make an origami heart.  And I also made the first model of Goat Industries Lab!! Goat Industries is my company created to make things out of scraps and unused materials. Today I used paper scraps from the origami to make a model of my lab. It is very cool. We were going to make an origami cat but we had to go to the Morton Arboretum with Gavin and Elizabeth. You can find out about the trip to the Arboretum in Izzy's blog post but I am still going to share my favorite troll with you. My favorite troll was the last one named "Little Arturs."  He was the biggest and he looked like he was going to eat you because you could climb in his mouth!! He was cool because his hair was made of branches of a dead tree but I don't know know what kind.  And that was Origami with Sachi and a few words about my favorite troll!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Goat Industries, huh?? Nice, bubs! What kind of company is it?? I love that you did origami with Sachi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you make up these different companies. No surprise they are usually named after animals!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...