Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Last Day With Momo and Jiji--Izzy

The Last Day With Momo and Jiji By Izzy 😿

7/4/17 The 4th of July!!!!😀😁😁😁😁

Today is the 4th of July!!!! We went to the parade and saw many different groups.My favorite group were the Jesse White Tumblers. This is a picture of the tumblers and one of them is doing a flip. They were my favorite because the flips they did were really cool and they went really high! There were 2 marching bands that came from out of town. There was one that was from Minnesota and the other was from Iowa. I feel like the parade was not as good as the 2015 parade, there were fewer people dancing.



We watched some of the parade from the curb.

This is the Minnesota marching band.

The parade is over and we are heading back to the car.




3 comments:

  1. I will always love the Central Street Parade! ;)
    I'm so glad that you guys had a fun 4th. We missed you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That looks like a "real" parade! In our neighborhood, we are the parade - all the neighbors walk or bike down a main street, wearing red, white and blue, to a pocket park where we enjoy watermelon and lemonade. This year, Nico rode her bike for the first time. And someone brought strawberry sorbet! I'm glad you had a Happy 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun at the parade! I remember the Jesse White Tumblers...those boys/girls are awesome! Don't they also jump off mini trampolines?

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...