Saturday, July 15, 2017

Highlights from the Limarzis'--Izzy


                     Highlights From the Limarzis' By Izzy


7-15-17

My favorite parts of our trip to the Limarzis' was the election. Last summer, we did a fictional election with some characters including Barbie. There was another election this summer, and Barbie won again! There were only three candidates: Barbie, Chase Davenport (from Lab Rats), and Nate Wright (from Big Nate). I helped organize the election and the press conferences. There was a live conference and one that we filmed. I also loved going to Adelphi Pool because the have a slide, 2 diving boards, AND a basketball hoop! It was so fun and the slide was so high! I loved that we would all talk about something together. We had a great  
time! 

I love being back home and I missed Mom and Dad. We had a great time on our trip but we were away for SOOOOO long!! I am glad to be back!😍




2 comments:

  1. I love that you guys continued the election, even though I was surprised with the results! (I'm surprised at all that Barbie won the first time -- but good for her!)
    We are VERY happy to have you and E-man back -- we MISSED you!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great you got to see such good friends!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...