Wednesday, July 5, 2017

First Day With KOKO-ETHAN

FIRST DAY WITH KOKO!😎😎

Today was our first day with KOKO(Block of GRIT). I think this is the most boring day of the week (not including the day you leave) because you don't get to go and actually do something. We only got to watch TV and go to Munchies.  The Airline we took to get to Washington DC was AMERICAN  AIRLINES. Below is a picture of a flight and the two logos for AMERICAN AIRLINES. I would think they would have only one logo because  then it gets distracting. The plane in the picture looks like the plane we flew on. Also AMERICAN AIRLINES has two looks of planes. The first one is silver with red, white, and blue lines on the bottom so the plane we went on was way different looking. I have been in the silver plane before and it is older but I like it better. Another thing is I was relived that we didn't land in the airport BWI because my dad, Izzy,  and me had to sleep overnight in that airport! I was SO cold! My dad ended up putting his shirts on us because we were so cold. We could here people whispering about us and that was part of why it was hard to go to sleep. A lot of the time the AIRLINE pays for your family at a hotel but they didn't do that so I was mad. I wish we could stay in a hotel.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, going to Munchies and watching tv is fun, right?? Also, you built a bottle rocket didn't you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that night in BWI. It was so cold but you guys were troopers. Let's hope we don't have to do that again because we flight out of there again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah - you had to sleep in the airport?! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...