Monday, July 3, 2017

Below sea level today!- ETHAN

Today we went to the SHEDD AQUARIUM in Chicago. We actually had to drive downtown to go there! It is right across the street from SOLDIER FIELD that the Bears play on. It is also right next to the Adler Planetarium and the Field Museum. When you're there it seems like you're below sea level! Some cages actually you have to look up because you can see fish in a clear hole! The fish  you see above is called Arapaima and it  usually weighs about 180 + pounds and  can grow up to 6 FEET AT AVERAGE! We actually saw it in RIVER MONSTERS!That could be a basketball player if it were human!That was my favorite fish of all and below is my favorite anemone.

This is called a Japanese Sea Anemone. I wish I could feel it because it looks very FLUFFY! And you know how much I love FLUFFY STUFF! That's part of why I want a  fish tank plus it's cool to watch fish eat.  The only fish I wouldn't want is a Piranha.




This is one reason why I don't like Piranhas is a fact every single living thing should know the vicious. That's a pretty obvious fact. Also you have to feed them meat which we don't waste just for a Piranha. That's pretty much wasting food. And the third reason is the can injure you.  I think they can eat your finger off. But that's all the reasons I'm listing unless the list would take 7777,777,777,777  billion hours to read. Now you can see  the headline I WANT A GOLDFISH! Plus Gold fish are much more peaceful. And they eat fish food. Now get a goldfish at the pet store. I don't know of any pet stores that have Piranha but if you want one go to Brazil.
Look at this goldfish. I bet it doesn't have sharp teeth like the Piranha has! Another thing is it is smaller.  I would name him Bronco.

5 comments:

  1. That would be a VERY LONG LIST !!
    I'm so glad you guys got to go to both the aquarium and the planetarium!! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you saw some very cool sea animals. I definitely do not want to have an encounter with a piranha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Shedd! We went there last summer. Also, Nico's swim team is called the Pirahnas, which I think makes them really fierce. ;-) I hope you get your goldfish, Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eegads!!! That fish is huge!!! No thanks, I'm with you, I don't ever need to meet a piranha! Goldfish, good option!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...