Thursday, June 21, 2018

Seeing Incredibles 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing Incredibles 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Ethan V.
6-21-18

     Today Izzy and I saw Incredibles 2 while Jiji had a exercise thing and Momo went with him.  I didn't remember the first movie because it was a long time since I had seen it but I still LOVED it. It was very funny and I recommend you see it. My favorite character in this one was Jack Jack the baby because he is hilarious and has 17 powers. Some of them are telekinesis, laser eyes, and he can turn into a monster or set himself on fire but I don't want to spoil it for you so these are the only ones I will say!!!! 
My favorite character in the first movie was Fro zone, the guy who can spray ice out of his hands because he is really good and awesome and I think his power is really cool. I think the coolest thing that Fro Zone can do is make a bridge out of ice and slide on it.
 I think they should make a third one because they're so good. As I said before, I think you should watch this movie.

2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering about this movie! I don't remember the first one either. I'm so glad you liked it - that's a great rec. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this makes me wanna see the movie!! Good job not spoiling EVERYTHING! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...