Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ramen From Table To Stix

Ramen From Table To Stix!!!!!!!!

By: Ethan V.
6-23-18

     Today for dinner we had ramen from Table To Stix!! Jiji and I both got tonkotsu , Momo got Shoyu and Izzy got vegetarian miso ramen. It came in cartons with noodles which were separate from the toppings. The was also broth in plastic containers. Each type of ramen had its own type of toppings. So this is the order you do it in. First you put the noodles. Then you pour the broth in the bowl with the noodles and mix it around so the noodles are separated. Then you put the toppings on and it's time to eat. I really liked it and I hope to have it again.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! That sounds delicious! We have a few ramen places in Austin, but we have only eaten at one. Sounds like I need you to go with us, so you can tell us how to order and eat it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oishisou!!!! Lucky for me, I can easily get good ramen over here too. 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome. The next time I'm in Evanston, you guys are taking me there!

    ReplyDelete

Our Trip to Washington D.C.

 Our Trip to Washington, D.C. Izzy 8/19/2021     We got back from Washington, D.C. a couple days ago. I had a great time with Koko and we di...